C.S.A. General Lloyd Tilghman House Museum
built this house in 1852 on behalf of Lloyd Tilghman, who moved to Paducah as a civil engineer for the New Orleans and Ohio railroad.
lived in this house until he left to serve in the Confederate Army as a Colonel in June 1861.
the date the house was to be demolished, but was saved by Growth, Inc. The building is currently owned by the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
was spent from 1986 to 1998 to save the building.
Tilghman Heritage Center
631 Kentucky Avenue
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
Phone: 270/575-1870 or 1800-PADUCAH